Thursday, January 26, 2006

The Small

It's time to focus on little things:

In the course of studying for a class of mine, I came across a LiveJournal entry from someone from one of my classes, which I found good for a chuckle. This is good to remind me that other people feel totally left out and disenfranchised in front of the brilliantly intimidating professor.

A schizophrenic man approached me on the street. He began to spout gibberish but he was so friendly about it that I smiled at him and took his pamphlet. He responded well. The pamphlet made no sense, but it had a reference to an article called "Doctor, I'm Schizophrenic, not Stupid". It's true. He probably wasn't.

A kid sat down next to me at the coffee shop and dribbled pastry all over my coat. But I couldn't stay mad at him.

Another man at the coffee shop saw what I was reading and asked me what progress they were making in AI. We talked briefly; I couldn't be anything more than vague.

I talked to one of the barristas, and he told me his theory about math and quantum mechanics, in reciprocation to my talk about human origins and cooperation and game theory. Most of it went over my head.

This is what alcohol is going to do to my brain tonight.

I had a monumental debate with myself over whether I should purchase a jar of honey. I didn't, but vowed to do so in the future.

Consider: "Singularity God impossible. / Opposites de-god Religion. / Opposites create the universe. / Opposites compose the Earth. / Opposites compose humanity. / Opposites create your body. / Opposites de-god academia. / Opposites de-god singularity / taught by religious/academia."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://ucymramc.com/qmoq/nskq.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://wrdlmrhd.com/snpr/lidh.html]Cool site[/url]

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://ucymramc.com/qmoq/nskq.html | http://ofuoknxz.com/cxam/xwxd.html

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home