Sunday, December 04, 2005

Facsimile

I've been searching for "reflections of self" in this vast discoroporeal landscape. Here are some (very limited) results:

Google Image Search for "Obstructively Cynical" yielded this.

Here are some pictures of the neighbourhood.

I found my web comic near-double; not surprisingly, he appears for one panel and then disappears forever. To those who know me, this is no surprise at all. And to those who don't, panel 3 says more than writing ever could. By the way, if you haven't done so already, you should set aside six hours of your life and catch up on the back story of this comic. If you're anything like me, you'll find much goodness.

Here are some of my favourite posters.

Consider: "Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home